Links to More Information
Searching online for factual, recent and easy to understand information on Pulmonary Fibrosis can be an overwhelming task. Below are some links to places we consider to be reliable and trustworthy sources that provide an abundance of relevant information.
- Pulmonary Fibrosis: Clearing the Air A doctor blogging about Pulmonary Fibrosis, Interstitial Lung Disease, Prednisone, Oxygen, and Lung Transplantation for patients and their caregivers.
- Caregivers Alberta For those assisting a family member or friend with challenges resulting from illness, disability or aging.As an organization of caregivers for caregivers, we understand how hard providing care can be. Whether you’re looking for someone talk to, trying to find resources or want to better manage the stress of providing care, we can help.
- Calgary Pulmonary Fibrosis Coffee & Chat Group Get together on a monthly basis for an informal coffee and chat with others dealing with Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Canadians Living With Pulmonary Fibrosis Facebook Group
- Alberta Quits A fantastic resource for Albertans seeking help with smoking cessation.
- My Grief Helps you to understand and work through your grief confidentially and in the privacy of your own home. Developed by families and grief experts, stories from people who have "been there".
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding any of these links.